Giving to Queens'
Giving to Queens’ means investing in the future, encouraging bright young people from all over the world to seize life-changing opportunities:
- Benefit from first rate tuition from research-active academics;
- Learn to be part of a tolerant, diverse, caring and intellectually-curious society;
- Participate in myriad activities ranging from sailing and singing to debating and drama.
Giving to Queens’ means providing these opportunities for all, irrespective of background. Find out more
Alumni and friends of the College are investing in the future of Queens' in many ways.
Over 415 alumni have informed us that they are remembering Queens' in their wills, as generations have before them. This pledge makes them automatic members of The Arthur Armitage Society.
Over 1,300 alumni are now members of The 1448 Society, making regular gifts to the College.
Thank you to all those who donate to Queens'.
On our website are listed some principal donations towards Fellowships, student support (including Subject Funds) and the College's fabric.
We are always keen to hear from alumni and friends of Queens'.
Please ensure that we have:
- Your up-to-date contact details (so that you can be sent invitations for College events and copies of our magazines, The Bridge and Floreat Domus
- Your up-to-date business details (so we an invite you to business events)
We also have a Queens' Global Network, which all of our 11,000 members can be part of.
Our Data Protection statement is also available to download.